AG Digital Academy Registration Procedures
AG Digital Academy (AGDA)
1. Create an account as a CAGI (Certified AG Instructor) at http://antigravityfitness.com/cagi_login
2. Select the training dates and location on AntiGravity Fitness Website.
3. You will be taken to the paypal payment site.
5. You will be issued a SKU code for each course you take. This is emailed to you at the email address associated with your CAGI account.
6. Enter that SKU code, exactly as it appears with dashes, in the activation box on your dashboard.
7. On your dashboard, you will see the program you purchased. You will also get your own, unique AntiGravity Membership ID, a Personal Access code (PAC). Please keep this number in a safe, easy to access place and do not ever allow anyone else to use this PAC.
8. Before attending the course, study the “front of manual” on the AGF site to prepare for the Readiness Assessment Exam. http://www.flipsnack.com/7996ACF569B
9. Before attending the course, take the Readiness Assessment Exam on your dashboard. You must answer 20 questions correctly in order to pass the exam. You can take the exam as many times as needed to pass, however, you must wait 24 hours in between exam attempts.
10. Complete the course.
11. Log back onto AG Website dashboard and take the Comprehension Test. http://antigravityfitness.com/cagi_dashboard You must answer 32 questions correctly in order to pass the test. You can take the test as many times as needed to pass, however, you must wait 24 hours in between test attempts.
12. Once you successfully pass both the Readiness Assessment Exam and the Comprehension Test, we receive an alert from the system. After your course completion is verified, you are then activated and granted access to AGDA materials, which include comprehensive videos & online manuals.
• Please note: if you are under a territory that is run by a Master Licensee then this process is similar, but it will go through the Master Licensee of that territory.