The Refresher course is perfect for CAGI's who wish to review content and deepen their understanding of the technique. Delivered to suit your needs, this course is personalized according to information provided by the participants. Has it been a while since you taught? Feeling a little rusty? Want to get re-energized? The Refresher is the ideal course for you!
In this 1-day Refresher, you will review, refine, and update your skills. Attendance of this course renews your AGDA membership.
NOTE: for the virtual training, a rigged AntiGravity Hammock is required for the entire training
NASM & AFAA approved for CEUs: NASM: 0.6; AFAA: 6
- Led by a Certified AntiGravity Instructor Trainer.
- Receive personalized content to fit your need.
- Attend a Master Class.
- Practice teaching in a virtual environment.
- Review modifications, progressions and drills as needed.
- Get clever tips and tricks from experts.
- Review teaching cues, crucial scans & spots for proper instruction and safe execution.
- Learn to lead more successful and inspiring classes.
If you can’t attend a Refresher: AGDA membership can be renewed online at any time through the CAGI dashboard.