AG Fundamentals – 2023/09/22-2023/09/24 – AG LAB (VIRTUAL) – English (New York)
USD $ 1,200.00
The AntiGravity Fundamentals training is the key to unlocking the AntiGravity Fitness universe.
- Day 1 – Fri, September 22, 2023: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Day 2 – Sat, September 23, 2023: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Day 3 – Sun, September 24, 2023: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
What you will learn
By the end of this fun-filled, action-packed certification course you will be able to teach three popular class designs and know how to leverage your training materials to create your own class design variations.
You will also learn:
- How to lead group aerial-fitness classes and bring the fun, life-changing AntiGravity experience to others.
- The ins and outs of aerial hammock grips, mounts, wraps, traps, and more.
- Expert safety skills, including scanning and spotting.
- All about inversions—what decompression is and why it’s so transformative.
- Best practices for working with all body types and fitness levels.
- The secrets of successful vocal dynamics when cueing.
- How to make your class a stress buster, using recalibration techniques and poses.
- New ways of achieving greater flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- The body-mind-heart connection and how AntiGravity taps all three for a truly transformative fitness class.
- Getting it all right: from first alignment to final dismount, and much more.
What you will get
Your instructor training includes:
- Adaptable AntiGravity class designs that you can start teaching right away.
- The comprehensive AntiGravity Fundamentals Instructor Manual—your reference for reviewing and building on what you have learned.
- Access to AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA), including the exclusive video library that makes it even easier to review and refine your skills over time.
- Post-training support and guidance from your Master Instructor.
- Connection to the Certified AntiGravity Instructor (CAGI) worldwide network.
- Certification! Upon successful completion of the final practicum and test, you will be a Certified AntiGravity Instructor (CAGI). Certification is valid for two years and renewal is easy.
What to Expect
- You will receive: an AntiGravity Fitness Manual or Training Workbook
- A meal break is provided
- Practice teaching & spotting assessments
- Be prepared to fully participate in the training: 75% or more of the training is hammock time, with the rest theory.
- Successful completion requires you to be present for all hours and all days of the training.
What To Bring
Top with sleeves (covering armpits), long leggings (opaque color), water bottle, sweat towel, a notepad, and writing utensil
Have questions? We would love to chat with you!
Click here to setup a free consultation with a Certified AntiGravity Instructor and get your questions answered.
For a full detailed description, visit the dedicated Fundamentals page.
Internationally Accredited By:
NASM — National Academy of Sports Medicine
AFAA — Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
CYQ — U.K.