In-person and virtual trainings offered in multiple languages
Personal Training elevated with the AntiGravity 1on1 certification:
AG 1on1 encourages clients to try new things that will take their fitness levels to new heights. As a trainer, you will provide knowledge that goes beyond muscular engagement. Applying decompression methodology teaches about the importance of balance in a workout. Compression vs. Decompression.
Decompression: creating balance.
When you open up space in your body, you open up space in your mind. A workout routine that is defined by compression exercise alone, does not provide the flexibility and elasticity for a healthy and functional body. AntiGravity-style decompression is experienced by leveraging the hammock to achieve:
- Enhanced traction through assisted inversions
- Deeper stretch utilizing clients’ own body weight
- Easier mobilization and hydration of joints in a weightless environment
- Quieting of the mind for a deep rest and faster recovery
Find out why AntiGravity 1on1 will set you apart from the rest.
What You Will Learn
Formats: Live and Virtual
Length: 1 day (8 hours)
- One day of instruction with a certified AntiGravity Master Instructor
- AG 1on1 Instructor Manual
- Ongoing support through AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA)
- Three sequences containing: spinal decompression, leveraged stretching and joint mobilization, floating undulation, levitating resting
Prerequisites: Open to all Personal Trainers and already Certified AntiGravity Instructors (CAGIs). Knowledge of anatomy and physiology recommended.
Approved by: NASM (0.6 CEUs), AFAA (6 CEUs)
This one-day course will teach you to:
- Understand and apply AG nomenclature and principles
- Guide and spot inversions
- Understand, and cue correct functional alignment
- Learn program specific grips, wraps, traps, mounts & dismounts for safety
- Leverage the AntiGravity Hammock for providing optimal and efficient stretches for all body types and levels.
The AG 1on1 certification will set you apart from your colleagues.
“I love EVERYTHING about these classes. I regularly and enthusiastically recommend AntiGravity to my friends and colleagues. It’s a wonderful natural high and my body has been gaining functionality and mobility since day 1. Wish I could go every day!” – Meddy, New York City
Internationally Accredited By:
NASM — National Academy of Sports Medicine
AFAA — Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
CYQ — U.K.