AntiGravity Refresher Course
In-person and virtual trainings offered in multiple languages
Update and Refresh your knowledge – and gain 2 years Certification.
AG Refresher Course
The Refresher Course is for Certified AntiGravity Instructors who want to remain certified, re-certify, or refine and update their skills to lead more successful and inspiring classes. The course is a perfect way to review content and deepen understanding of the technique. Customized to suit the instructor needs, this course is personalized according to information provided by the participants.
Formats: Live and Virtual
Length: 1 day (8 hours)
- One day of instruction with a certified AntiGravity Master Instructor
- Master Class
- 90-day feee access to the AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA)
- Customized Experience
- Practice teaching, both in partners and in groups
- Refine modifications, progressions, and drills
- Review cues, scans, and spots for proper instruction and safe execution
- Get clever tips and tricks from experts
Prerequisites: Open to all Certified AntiGravity Instructors (CAGIs).
Approved by: NASM (0.6 CEUs), AFAA (6 CEUs)
Certification: Taking this course will renew your certification for 2 years.
“I love EVERYTHING about these classes. I regularly and enthusiastically recommend AntiGravity to my friends and colleagues. It’s a wonderful natural high and my body has been gaining functionality and mobility since day 1. Wish I could go every day!” – Meddy, New York City
Internationally Accredited By:
NASM — National Academy of Sports Medicine
AFAA — Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
CYQ — U.K.