In-person and virtual trainings offered in multiple languages
Discover your inner dancer with the AntiGravity AIRbarre certification
The ballet barre develops ideal body lines through the toning and lengthening of muscles, while also developing balance, grace, and agility. AntiGravity’s AIRbarre adds the benefits of inversions to the technique, allowing for limitless variations in multiple planes of movement.
The AG Hammock acts as the perfect dance partner, giving support and stability when needed. It aids with alignment and facilitates lightness and buoyancy in the body. There’s nothing quite like it!
AntiGravity AIRbarre combines ballet barre exercises with the AntiGravity Fitness aerial technique. While it stays true to traditional barre sequencing, the AG Hammock adds an element of instability, supercharging proprioceptive awareness and development.
- The AntiGravity Hammock serves as the perfect dance partner providing control when jumping and spinning
- The aerial component fine-tunes spatial awareness and coordination and allows for a workout on multiple planes
- Instability and inversions are leveraged to achieve a stronger, more supportive core
Find out why AntiGravity AIRbarre takes Barre to new heights.
What You Will Learn
Formats: Live and Virtual
Length: 2 days (16 hours)
- Two days of instruction with a certified AntiGravity Master Instructor
- AG AIRbarre Instructor Workbook
- Ongoing support through AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA)
- Two AG AIRbarre class designs—and the ability to create your own.
Prerequisites: Open to all Certified AntiGravity Instructors (CAGIs). (Requires successful completion of AG Fundamentals instructor training.) Knowledge of anatomy and physiology recommended.
Approved by: NASM (1.6 CEUs), AFAA (15 CEUs)
Certification: Taking this course will renew your certification for 2 years.
This two-day course will teach you to:
- Understand and apply Barre nomenclature and principles
- Facilitate inversions, including the Zero-Compression Inversion
- Understand, scan, and cue correct functional alignment
- Create a flowing exercise class drawing from a combination of AG and dance movement sequences (choreography)
- Cueing, scanning, and spotting for safety
- Apply program specific grips, wraps, traps, mounts & dismounts
- Inspire high-energy exercise and endurance sequences
- Confidently lead a successful, well-rounded AG AIRbarre class
“I love EVERYTHING about these classes. I regularly and enthusiastically recommend AntiGravity to my friends and colleagues. It’s a wonderful natural high and my body has been gaining functionality and mobility since day 1. Wish I could go every day!” – Meddy, New York City
Internationally Accredited By:
NASM — National Academy of Sports Medicine
AFAA — Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
CYQ — U.K.