AntiGravity Just Kids
In-person and virtual trainings offered in multiple languages
If you love teaching kids, the AntiGravity Just Kids certification is for you.
Children get to play, jump, swing, spin, climb, and fly. These activities may drive parents crazy, but they actually fine-tune kids’ developing proprioceptive and vestibular systems. The fun aerial poses and sequences of AG Just Kids, such as Monkey in a Tree, spark the imagination and engage the whole child—body, mind, and spirit.
This is not an adult class modified for children. The AG Just Kids fitness program offers two stand-alone, 10-class series that are grounded in sound pedagogy and a movement methodology that is specific to children’s developmental ages and stages. Learning to exercise with a fun apparatus rapidly develops motor skills and cognitive abilities. Children of all fitness levels are successful in this confidence boosting program.
Fitness for the whole child.
AG Kids is a fully vetted, piloted fitness program for ages 5-11 that uses a developmentally appropriate, child-centered technique—and the AntiGravity Hammock—to develop essential fitness skills and techniques for a healthy mind-body-spirit connection. It combines gymnastics, expressive movement, rhythm, and vocal play with mindfulness practices to deliver an exciting, playful, natural-movement workout.
As children imagine, they swing, spin, stretch, hang upside-down (and much more), creating their own unique expressions by using their bodies and their voices. Every class balances fun, structured kinesthetic play with child-centered improvisation and free exploration. While they are having fun, they are learning how to tune into their own bodies, gain greater body awareness and athletic skills.
AG Aerial Kids is the visceral experience of physics—of force and motion, momentum and timing, balance and fulcrum point. Children sense with the body and move through space, in time. It’s the perfect balance of child-centered, creative expression and team building—all in a fun, noncompetitive way.
Find out why AntiGravity Just Kids provides solid, researched … method.
What You Will Learn
AG Just Kids
Formats: Live and Virtual
Length: 3 days (24 hours)
- Three days of instruction with a certified AntiGravity Master Instructor
- AG Just Kids Instructor Manual
- Ongoing support through AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA)
- Two complete AG Just Kids class series: Earth Series and Water Series.
Prerequisites: Open to all Certified AntiGravity Instructors (CAGIs). (Requires successful completion of AG Fundamentals instructor training.) Knowledge of anatomy and physiology recommended. Experience working with children is a plus, but not required.
Approved by: NASM (1.9 CEUs), AFAA (15 CEUs)
Certification: Taking this course will renew your certification for 2 years.
This three-day course will teach you to:
- Understand the underlying principles of teaching young populations to work with the AntiGravity Hammock
- Understand and apply AG Just Kids’ nomenclature and principles
- Support kids’ exploration to aid them overcome physical and mental limitations.
- Lead kids confidently as they gain a stronger, more functional body while developing cognitive skills.
- Facilitate inversions, including the Zero-Compression Inversion
- Understand, scan, and cue correct functional alignment for children
- Cueing, scanning, and spotting for ease of movement
- Learn program specific grips, wraps, traps, mounts & dismounts fro safety
- Confidently lead a successful, well-rounded AG Just Kids class
“I love EVERYTHING about these classes. I regularly and enthusiastically recommend AntiGravity to my friends and colleagues. It’s a wonderful natural high and my body has been gaining functionality and mobility since day 1. Wish I could go every day!” – Meddy, New York City
Internationally Accredited By:
NASM — National Academy of Sports Medicine
AFAA — Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
CYQ — U.K.